POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anybody know this site? : Re: Anybody know this site? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anybody know this site?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 12 Aug 2000 18:42:45
Message: <chrishuff-73B1CD.17435312082000@news.povray.org>
In article <3995ce72@news.povray.org>, "25ct" <25c### [at] lineonenet> wrote:

>     So what do I *do* If I haven't got PNG? or TGA?
>   I've got Photo deluxe 2.0,(Hahaha!!) and PS 5 (LE, nice!). Deluxe can
> convert an image to .jpeg, but it won't do it, with Pov.
>    I am at a loss, so far!

What do you mean?
Are you trying to convert a .pov file? That won't work, you have to
render it with POV and convert the resulting image. POV-Ray can output
to many file formats, including TGA and PNG. The default settings place
the rendered image in the same folder the .pov file is in.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/